Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lazy Day

Today is kind of a lazy day. 

It's Saturday, and even though I went to the gym today to workout (and teach my class), I really haven't done that much since then.  Oh, you know, I've done the usual everyday stuff.  I've done some laundry and washed dishes (when you've got six people in the house those chores are never done).  But, really, I've been pretty nonproductive.  Truthfully, it's been kind of nice.  I don't get many days like this, and I am enjoying this one.  I think later on, we are going to all watch a movie together. If, that is, all six of us can agree on which one to watch. :)

Do you ever take a break? Either in the gym or at home? 


Today's Workout

20 min stairclimber intervals

Glutes/Thighs

Machine Seated Hip Abduction*
Set 1 - 20 reps @ 110lb
Set 2 - 20 reps @ 125lb
Set 3 - 20 reps @ 140lb
Set 3 - 20 reps @ 155lb

Machine Seated Hip Adduction*
Set 1 - 20 reps @ 65lb
Set 2 - 20 reps @ 80lb
Set 3 - 20 reps @ 95lb
Set 3 - 20 reps @ 95 lb

Pulley Machine Standing Straight Leg Kickbacks
3 sets - 20 reps @ 60lb (each leg)

Hyper Extensions
4 sets - 15 reps (body weight only)

60 min Zumba Toning class

*Supersets

No comments:

Post a Comment